NiQuitin Pre-Quit Clear 21mg PatchRegular price £17.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
- Relief and prevention of craving and nicotine withdrawal symptoms associated with tobacco dependence. An aid to smokers wishing to quit or reduce prior to quitting.
- To assist smokers unwilling or unable to smoke or as a safer alternative to smoking. Indicated in pregnant and lactating women making a quit attempt.
- If possible use in conjunction with behavioural support.
How to Use
- Adults smokers 18 years and over: for 2-4 weeks apply one patch daily and continue to smoke as needed.
- Once the Pre-Quit programme is completed smoking should be completely stopped and the user move on to the NiQuitin step down patch programme.
- A healthcare professional should be consulted if the number of cigarettes smoked has not been cut down after 4 weeks of using the patches.
Warnings & Cautions
- Warning: Do not take more than the recommended dosage medicine than the label tells you to
- If you are pregnant, speak to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before use
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the enclosed leaflet
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Consult a healthcare professional if you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma
- If you get a persistent skin reaction, remove the patch and tell your doctor
- Not suitable for those under 18 years of age
NiQuitin 21mg - 114mg nicotine per 22cm2