Nu-Seals Cardio 75Regular price £5.61
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the secondary prevention of thrombotic cerebrovascular or cardiovascular disease and following by-pass surgery.
How to Use
- The advice of a doctor should be sought before commencing therapy for the first time.
- 16 years and over: The usual , for long-term use, is 75-150mg once daily. In some circumstances a higher dose may be appropriate, especially in the short term, and up to 300mg a day may be used on the advice of a doctor.
- Antithrombotic action: 150mg at diagnosis and 75mg daily thereafter. Tablets taken at diagnosis should be chewed in order to gain rapid absorption.
- Under 16 years and the elderly: not to be used unless advised by a doctor.
- White gastro resistant tablet, coded 75 or GP containing: Acetylsalicylic Acid 75mg