Nurofen 200mg CapletsRegular price £2.43
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Caplets are used for:
- The relief of migraine-headaches, backache, dental pain, neuralgia and period pains as well as rheumatic and muscular pains.
- Nurofen relieves pain and reduces inflammation and temperature as well as relieving headaches and other types of pain.
- It also relieves cold and flu symptoms.
How to Use
Caplets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 or 2 caplets with water up to 3 times a day as required. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Maximum six caplets in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- For oral use only
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Consult your doctor, before taking the tablets, if you are asthmatic, have stomach or bowel disorders, have kidney, heart or liver problems or are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
- Do not take if you have or have ever had stomach ulcer, or perforation or bleeding of the stomach
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or to any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Do not take if you are taking other NSAID pain killers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75 mg
- Do not take if you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- Do not take if you are under 12 years old