Nurofen 200mg TabletsRegular price £2.30
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Tablets are used for:
- The relief of headaches, colds and flu symptoms, rheumatic pain, muscular pain, backache, migraine, period pain, dental pain and neuralgia.
- Relieves pain and reduces inflammation and temperature.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 or 2 tablets with water up to 3 times a day as required. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Maximum six tablets in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- For oral use only
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Consult your doctor, before taking the tablets, if you are asthmatic, have stomach or bowel disorders, have kidney, heart or liver problems or are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
- Do not take if you have or have ever had stomach ulcer, or perforation or bleeding of the stomach
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or to any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Do not take if you are taking other NSAID pain killers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75 mg
- Do not take if you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- Do not take if you are under 12 years old