Nurofen Cold & FluRegular price £6.49
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Relief of symptoms of cold and flu with associated congestion, including aches and pains, headache, fever, sore throat, blocked nose and sin.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: 1 or 2 tablets with water, up to 3 times a day as required.
- Maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- Under 12 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- For oral administration and short-term use only
- Do not chew the tablets
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age
- If symptoms persist or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if the product is required for more than 10 days, consult your doctor
- Do not store above 25°C
- Ibuprofen 200mg
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg