Nurofen Express 256mg CapletsRegular price £3.77
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Caplets are used for:
- The relief of mild to moderate pain such as headache, period pain, dental pain, migraine, backache, muscular pain, rheumatic pain, neuralgia, cold and flu symptoms and feverishness.
How to Use
Caplets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 12 years: one to two caplets up to 3 times a day as required. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Maximum six caplets in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not take if you have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Do not take if you are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- Do not take if you are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- Speak to a pharmacist/doctor before taking if you:
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age
- If symptoms persist or worsen or if the product is required for more than 10 days, consult a doctor
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Store in the original pack
Sodium Ibuprofen 256mg, equivalent to Ibuprofen 200mg