Nurofen Express Period Pain 200mg Soft CapsulesRegular price £4.29
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These tablets are used for:
- Relief from dysmenorrhoea and associated symptoms
- muscular pain, backache, headache, and migraine pain.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 12 years: One or two capsules up to 3 times a day as required. Leave 4 hours between doses. Maximum 6 capsules in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
Do not take if you:
- Have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- Are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- Have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems
- Are a smoker
- Are pregnant