Nurofen for Children 100mg Chewable CapsulesRegular price £4.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Capsules are used for:
- The reduction of fever and the relief of the symptoms of colds and influenza and mild to moderate pain, such as a sore throat, dental pain, earache, headache, minor aches and sprains.
How to Use
Capsules should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Children 10-12 years: 3 capsules 3 times in 24 hours.
- 7-9 years: 2 capsules 3 times in 24 hours.
- If required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen, a doctor should be consulted.
- Under 7 years: not suitable.
Warnings & Cautions
- Read the label for full directions.
100mg Ibuprofen, glucose, sucrose & soya lecithin