Nurofen for Children 200mg/5ml Oral SuspensionRegular price £6.49
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Liquid are used for:
- The relief of rheumatic or muscular pain, headache, dental pain, feverishness, symptoms of cold and influenza.
How to Use
- Children 7-12 years weighing more than 20kg: the daily dose is 20mg/kg bodyweight in divided doses.
- Using the dosing device provided this can be achieved as follows:
- 7-9 years: 5ml 3 times in 24 hours.
- 10-12 years: 7.5ml 3 times in 24 hours.
- There should be a minimum of 4 hours between doses.
- Available in orange and strawberry flavours.
Warnings & Cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before you take this medicine or give it to a child
- As with all medicines, if your child is currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- If symptoms persist seek help from an appropriate healthcare professional
- For oral use only