Nurofen for Children 3 Months to 12 YearsRegular price £7.49
What’s it for?
For the fast and effective reduction of fever, including post immunisation pyrexia, and the fast and effective relief of the symptoms of colds and flu and mild to moderate pain such as a sore throat, teething pain, toothache, headache, minor aches and sprains. (Pharmacy only pack (P) also indicated for earache.)
How to Use
- Infants 3-6 months weighing more than 5kg: 2.5ml 3 times in 24 hours.
- 6-12 months: 2.5ml 3-4 times in 24 hours.
- 1-3 years: 5ml 3 times in 24 hours.
- 4-6 years: 7.5ml 3 times in 24 hours.
- 7-9 years: 10ml 3 times in 24 hours.
- 10-12 years: 15ml 3 times in 24 hours.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- Available in orange and strawberry flavours.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use if:
- If you are under 3 months old or weighs less than 5kg
- If you have a history of gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation
- Taking any other NSAID's including aspirin or diclofenac
- For short-term use only
- Please consult your pharmacist or doctor before using this medicine if you are currently pregnant, likely to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your pharmacist or doctor if you are currently taking any other medicines as this may cause an interaction
- If you think you may be allergic to any of the ingredients contained in this medicine, please seek medical advice before taking
- If you have any questions after you have bought this medication, please speak to your pharmacist
- Sugar free/colour free suspension containing in 5ml: Ibuprofen 100mg