Nurofen for Children Cold, Pain and Fever 100mg/5ml Oral SuspensionRegular price £3.99
What’s it for?
For the fast and effective reduction of fever, including post immunisation pyrexia, and the fast and effective relief of the symptoms of colds and flu and mild to moderate pain, such as a sore throat, teething pain, toothache, headache, minor aches and sprains.
How to Use
Use the syringe inside to measure the dose accurately.
Infants 3 - 6 months weighing more than 5kg:
- One 2.5ml dose may be taken 3 times in 24 hours.
Infants 6 - 12 months:
- One 2.5ml dose may be taken 3 to 4 times in 24 hours.
Children 1 - 3 years:
- One 5ml dose may be taken 3 times in 24 hours.
Children 4 - 6 years:
- 7.5ml (5ml +2.5ml spoonful) may be taken 3 times in 24 hours.
Children 7 - 9 years:
- Two 5ml doses may be taken 3 times in 24 hours.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 3 months of age unless advised by your doctor
- Do not exceed the stated dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before giving this product if baby or child: has or had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems
- Suspension containing in 5ml: Ibuprofen 100mg