Nurofen Joint & Muscular Pain Relief 200mg Medicated PlasterRegular price £7.99
What’s it for?
The short-term symptomatic treatment of local pain in acute muscular strains, or sprains in benign traumas close to the joint of the upper or lower limb.
How to Use
- Over 16 years: 1 patch per 24 hours. Treatment should not exceed 5 days.
Warnings & Cautions
- Please read the patient information leaflet carefully before use.
- Do not use more than stated on packaging
- If symptoms persist or worsen for more than 10 days, consult your doctor
- Do not use if you: have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding, are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers, are taking other NSAIDS painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- Speak to a pharmacist or your doctor before taking if you: have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problem, are a smoker, are pregnant
- Do not store above 25°c
- Store in the original package
Active ingredients: Each medicated plaster contains 200 mg of Ibuprofen
Other ingredients: Macrogol 400, Macrogol 20000, Levo-Menthol, Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene Block Copolymer, Polyisobutylene, Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester, Liquid Paraffin, Woven Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET). Silicone coated Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)