Nurofen Pain Relief 200mg Soft CapsulesRegular price £4.29
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Capsules are used for:
- The relief of rheumatic or muscular pain, backache, neuralgia, migraine, headache, dental pain, dysmenorrhoea, feverishness, symptoms of colds and influenza.
How to Use
Capsules should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 18 years: one or two capsules up to 3 times a day as required.
- 12-18 years: one or two capsules up to 3 times a day as required. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Maximum 6 capsules in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
Do not take these capsules if you:
- Are allergic to ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients of this product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- Have had a worsening of asthma, allergic rash or itchy, runny nose when taking similar medicines
- Have (or have had) two or more episodes of a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Ever had stomach bleeding or a perforation due to NSAIDs
- Are already taking other drugs that belong to the NSAIDs group
- Are taking aspirin at doses of above 75 mg daily
- Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- Suffer from severe heart, liver or kidney disease
Please see your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine if you:
- Are elderly, as you may be more likely to suffer from side effects have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems
- Are allergic to any other painkiller
- Suffer from systemic lupus erythematosus (a chronic rheumatic disease)
- Suffer from an allergy
- Suffer from inflammation of the intestines (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease)
- Are on low dose aspirin (up to 75 mg daily)
- Are a smoker
- Are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
- Are 12-18 years old and have not been drinking fluids or have lost fluids due to continuous vomiting or diarrhoea, as there is a risk of kidney damage
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your doctor