Nurofen Pain Relief 256mg TabletsRegular price £3.56
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Tablets are used for:
- The symptomatic relief of mild to moderate pain, such as headache, backache, period pain, dental pain, neuralgia, rheumatic and muscular pain, migraine, cold and flu symptoms and fever.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 18 years: one or two tablets up to 3 times a day as required.
- 12-18 years: one or two tablets up to 3 times a day as required. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not take if you have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Do not take if you are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- Do not take if you are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- Speak to a pharmacist/doctor before taking if you:
- Have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, kidney or bowel problems
- Are a smoker
- Are pregnant
- Are on a restricted sodium intake
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age
- If symptoms persist or worsen or if the product is required for more than 10 days, consult a doctor
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Store in the original pack