Nurofen PlusRegular price £7.49
What’s it for?
These Tablets are used for:
- The short-term treatment of acute, moderate pain (such as rheumatic and muscular pain, backache, migraine, headache, neuralgia, period pain and dental pain) which is not considered to be relieved by other analgesics such as paracetamol, ibuprofen or aspirin alone.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours with water. Maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Use for three days only. Can cause addiction.
- Under 12 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
May cause drowsiness - if affected do not drive or operate machinery
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- For short term use only. If you need to use this medicine for more than three days at a time, see your doctor or pharmacist. Taking codeine regularly for a long time can lead to addiction. Taking a painkiller for headaches too often or for too long can make them worse
Warning: do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not take if you: have or have ever had stomach ulcer, or perforation or bleeding of the stomach. Have breathing difficulties. Are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or to other painkillers. Suffer from severe liver, kidney or heart problems. Suffer from chronic constipation. Are taking other NSAID pain killers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg daily. Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy. Are under 12 years old
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking the tablets if you. Have asthma, liver, kidney, heart or bowel problems. Suffer from a thyroid disorder. Have a head injury. Have low blood pressure. Are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
- Keep all medicines out of sight and reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen, Codeine Phosphate
Inactive ingredients Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycollate, Starch Pregelatinised, Hypromellose, Opaspray White M-1-17111 B, Talc.