Nytol Herbal TabletsRegular price £5.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of sleep disturbances, based on traditional use only.
How to Use
- Adults and the elderly: 2 tablets one hour before bed.
- Children: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen
- Avoid alcohol whilst taking this medicine
- May cause drowsiness which can persist into the following day, if affected do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take this medicine if: you are taking antidepressant medicines
- Do not take if you are taking propranolol
- Seek medical advice before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 30°C
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- If you take too many tablets seek medical advice
- Do not use these tablets after the date shown on the pack
- Do not give to children under 18 years
- Hop Strobile Extract 34mg
- Valerian Root Extract 30.8mg
- Passion flower herb extract 18.2mg