Nytol Liquid Caramel FlavourRegular price £10.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
A clinically proven sleep aid as a short term mild hypnotic.
How to Use
- Over 16 years: 10-25ml to be taken at bedtime or after retiring when sleep is not readily achieved.
- Do not take a repeat dose in the same night.
- Under 16 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not take a repeat dose in the same night
- Not recommended as a sleep aid in children under 16 years of age
- While taking this medicine avoid alcoholic drinks
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children
- This medicine is for short term use. It may not work as well if you use it continuously
- If your symptoms persist, see your doctor for advice
- This medicine causes drowsiness and sedation and may also cause dizziness, blurred vision, disturbance in attention and slower reaction times. Do not drive or operate machinery while you are affected in this way
Side effects of Nytol liquid diphenhydramine caramel 300ml
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, swelling of the face, mouth or throat
- Rash, hive
If you notice any of the following effects tell your doctor straightaway:
- Faster heartbeat, irregular heartbeat
- Fits, difficulty making or controlling movements
Common effects (may affect 1 in 10 people):
- Sedation, drowsiness, dizziness, unsteadiness, disturbance, inattention
- Dry mouth
- Liquid containing in 5ml: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 10mg