Nytol One-A-NightRegular price £9.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
An aid to the relief of temporary sleep disturbance.
How to Use
- Over 16 years: 1 tablet with water, 20 minutes before going to bed.
- Under 16 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not give to children under 16 years of age
- Not to be used by elderly who experience confusion
Do not take:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to diphenhydramine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients
- If you have an obstruction in your stomach or gut for example, because of an ulcer
- If you are pregnant, breast feeding or receiving prescribed medicines
- This medicine may make you sleepy. Do not drive or use heavy machinery
- Do not mix with alcohol
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- If you take too many tablets, contact your doctor or nearest emergency department
- If you experience any of the following side effects, tell your doctor or LloydsPharmacy pharmacist: rash, shortness of breath, swelling, blurred vision, palpitations (feeling your heartbeat) or irregular heartbeat, muscle twitching, convulsions, headache or pins and needles. Nausea (feeling sick), vomiting (being sick), thicker bronchial mucus and difficulty passing urine
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Tablet containing: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50mg