Oilatum Bath FormulaRegular price £8.99
What’s it for?
A moisturising emollient that soothes and hydrates to provide relief from dryness.
How to Use
- Adults and children: always use with water, either added to bath water or applied to wet skin. Use as frequently as necessary.
- Adult bath: add 1 to 3 capfuls to an 8 inch (20cm) bath of water. Soak for 10-20 minutes. Pat dry.
- Infant bath: add half to 2 capfuls to a small bath of water. Apply gently over the entire body with a sponge. Pat dry.
- Skin cleansing: apply a small amount onto wet skin. Rinse and pat dry. Also available as a soap bar.
Warnings & Cautions
- Take care against slipping in the bath
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If any unwanted effect occurs, stop using and consult your pharmacist or doctor
Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-8 Dilaurate, Cetyl Acetate, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Stearyl Acetate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Parfum, Oleyl Acetate.