Oilatum EmollientRegular price £10.44
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment of dry and itchy skin conditions including eczema and dermatitis.
How to Use
- Should always be used with water.
- Adults, including elderly: add 1-3 capfuls to an 8 inch bath of water. Bathe for 10-20 minutes. Pat dry with a towel. Alternatively, rub a small amount onto wet skin, rinse off and pat dry.
- Infants and children: As above, or add half to 2 capfuls to a small bath of water. Apply gently over the entire body with a sponge. Pat dry with a towel.
- Skin cleansing: rub a small amount into wet skin, rinse off and pat dry.
Warnings & Cautions
- Bath may become slippery - take care
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If a rash, skin irritation or any other unwanted effect occurs, stop using the product and consult your pharmacist or doctor
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients listed
- Liquid bath additive containing: Light Liquid Paraffin 63.4% w/w