Olbas for ChildrenRegular price £4.55
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Inhalation: for the relief of bronchial and nasal congestion caused by colds, catarrh, influenza and hayfever, rhinitis and minor infections of the respiratory tract.
How to Use
- For inhalant use only.
- Children 3 months to 2 years: Add 4 drops to a tissue and hold close to nose allowing child to breathe in vapours. Keep out of child's reach. Not suitable for babies under 3 months old.
- Children 2 years and over: Add 8-12 drops on a tissue, or add to hot water and inhale the vapours. Not to be used for topical application.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Avoid direct contact with child's skin & clothing
Do not use if cap seal is broken
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- You must contact a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 7 days
- Do not store above 25°C
Mixture of essential oils containing:
- Cajuput Oil 4.625% w/w
- Clove Oil 0.025% w/w
- Mint Oil, partly dementholised 8.863% w/w
- Eucalyptus Oil 8.863% w/w
- Juniper Oil 0.675% w/w
- Levomenthol 1.025% w/w
- Methyl Salicylate 0.925% w/w