Olbas OilRegular price £4.55
What’s it for?
Inhalation: for relief of bronchial and nasal congestion caused by colds, catarrh, influenza and hayfever, rhinitis and minor infections of the respiratory tract. Topical application: for the symptomatic relief of muscular pain and stiffness including backache, sciatica, lumbago, fibrositis and rheumatic pain.
How to Use
As an inhalant:
- Adults and children over 2 years: Add 2-3 drops on a tissue, or add to hot water and inhale the vapours.
- Children 3 months to 2 years: Add 1 drop to a tissue and hold close to nose allowing child to breathe in vapours.
- Keep out of child's reach.
- Not suitable for babies under 3 months old.
As a rub:
- 12 years and over: Massage into the painful area 3 times a day.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- It is best not to take any non-essential medication when pregnant or breast-feeding
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine
- You must contact a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 7 days
- Do not put drops into nose or mouth
- If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical advice
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25ºC
- Do not use if cap seal is broken
- Avoid direct contact with child’s skin
- Not recommended for babies under 3 months old
Mixture of essential oils containing:
- Eucalyptus Oil 35.45% w/w
- Levomenthol 4.1% w/w
- Cajuput Oil 18.5% w/w
- Clove Oil 0.1% w/w
- Juniperberry Oil 2.7% w/w
- Methyl Salicylate 3.7% w/w
- Mint Oil, partly dementholised 35.45% w/w