Opticrom Allergy Single Dose 2% w/v Eye DropsRegular price £5.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the relief and treatment of seasonal and perennial allergic conjunctivitis.
How to Use
- Adults and children: 1 or 2 drops in each eye 4 times daily.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to any ingredient. (Listed on the side of the carton)
- Soft contact lenses should not be worn whilst using this product
- See you doctor or pharmacist if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 48 hours
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Store below 30°C
- Keep the bottle in the outer carton
- Solution containing: Sodium cromoglicate 2% w/v