Optrex Bloodshot Eye DropsRegular price £5.49
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Temporary relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: gently squeeze 1 to 2 drops into the corner of each eye.
- Use no more than 4 times daily.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
- Store below 25°C. Do not freeze
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- For external use only
- Non-stop use for too long may increase redness of the eye
- Stop using and talk to your pharmacist or doctor if you have: eye pain, changes in vision or increased redness. No improvement after 24 hours
- Do not use whilst or just before wearing soft contact lenses
- Do not use if you suffer from eye disease (eg glaucoma), or have had eye surgery
- Consult your pharmacist before use if you are taking any medicines
- Consult your pharmacist if you are receiving treatment for high blood pressure, depression, heart disease, diabetes or thyroid disorders
Eye drops containing:
- Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.01% w/v
- Witch Hazel, Distilled 12.5% v/v