Optrex Hayfever Relief 2% w/v Eye DropsRegular price £5.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the relief and treatment of the eye symptoms of hayfever.
How to Use
- Adults and children over 6 years: 1 or 2 drops to be administered into each eye 4 times daily.
- Under 6 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- See your doctor or pharmacist if there is no improvement after 2 days of use
- See your doctor or pharmacist before using continuously for more than 14 days
- If your symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- Use this medicine only in your eyes and do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not use whilst wearing soft contact lenses
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- Eye drops containing: Sodium cromoglicate 2% w/v