Optrex Infected Eye DropsRegular price £7.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the treatment of acute bacterial conjunctivitis.
How to Use
- Adults (including the elderly) and children aged 2 years and over: one drop every two hours for the first 48 hours and four hourly thereafter.
- The course of treatment is 5 days.
- Do not use with contact lenses for duration of the treatment.
- Under 2 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use whilst wearing contact lenses
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Store at room temperature
- Discard after 28 days of opening
- Eye drops containing: Chloramphenicol 0.5% w/v