Orajel Mouth GelRegular price £3.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
- Temporary relief from the pain and tenderness associated with mouth ulcers and from wearing dentures.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: with a clean finger or swab, apply a small amount of gel (about the size of a green pea) to the affected area. Use up to 4 times daily. For short term use only.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use continuously
- If toothache persists, consult your dentist
- Not for use in children below the age of 12 years
10% w/w of Benzocaine, Macrogol 400, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin (E954), Chlorothymol, Eugenol, Passion Fruit Flavour, Sorbic Acid (E200) and FD&C Red No 40.