Original Andrews SaltsRegular price £3.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Recommended as a laxative and as an antacid for the relief of upset stomach, indigestion and biliousness.
How to Use
As an antacid:
- Measure one level spoonful (5 ml spoonful) and take in a glass of water repeated as necessary, up to a maximum of four times a day.
As a laxative:
- Measure two level spoonfuls (two 5 ml spoonfuls) and take in a glass of water before breakfast or at bedtime.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist
- If you are taking any prescribed medicines; particularly tetracycline antibiotics (e.g. minocycline)
- If you have high blood pressure, heart or kidney disease - and avoid frequent use
Tell your doctor or pharmacist:
- If your need a laxative dose every day or you have persistent abdominal pain (tummy ache)
- If symptoms persist
- If you experience any unwanted effects
Effervescent powder containing:
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate 22.6% w/w
- Magnesium Sulphate 17.4% w/w
- Citric Acid Anhydrous 19.5% w/w