Otex Ear DropsRegular price £5.60
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Aids removal of hardened wax, reducing the need to syringe.
How to Use
- Adults and children: up to 5 drops into the ear once or twice daily for 3-4 days, or until symptoms clear.
- When applying, tilt the head and leave for a few minutes, then wipe surplus with a tissue.
- During use, a temporary bubbling sensation in the ear may sometimes occur.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use if the ear drum is (or has been) damaged. .
- Do not use if sensitive to ingredients, if you suffer from dizziness, or if there is any other ear disorder (such as pain, discharge, inflammation, infection or tinnitus), or if anything else has been used in the ear
- Keep away from eyes
- If irritation or pain occurs during use, or if symptoms persist, stop treatment and consult your doctor
- Always replace cap after use and return bottle to carton
- Discard 4 weeks after first opening
- Do not use after the use by date shown on end flap of carton
- Viscous solution (drops) containing: Urea Hydrogen Peroxide 5% w/w