Otrivine Adult Nasal SprayRegular price £4.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of nasal congestion, perennial and allergic rhinitis (including hayfever), sinusitis.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: 1 spray in each nostril 2-3 times daily.
- Not to be used for more than 7 consecutive days.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients of the drops, or to other decongestants you have had recent neurosurgery
- The Adult Nasal Drops should not be used for infants or children under 12 years of age
- If you are pregnant or taking other medicines or are under a doctor's care, consult your doctor before using Otrivine
- Ask your doctor before using Otrivine if you have heart or circulatory disease
- To avoid possible spread of infection, this pack should only be used by one person
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
- Nasal spray containing: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v