Otrivine Allergy Relief 0.1% Nasal SprayRegular price £4.49
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of nasal congestion associated with allergic rhinitis (including hayfever), perennial rhinitis and sinusitis.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: 1 spray in each nostril 1-3 times daily.
- Not to be used for more than 7 consecutive days.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use continuously for more than seven consecutive days
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection
- Do not freeze or use after the expiry date given
- Not for use in children under the age of 18 years
- Always read the label/leaflet
- Ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice if you think the effect of this medicine is too strong or too weak.
- Nasal spray containing: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v