Otrivine Child Nasal DropsRegular price £3.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of nasal congestion associated with common cold, perennial and allergic rhinitis (including hayfever), sinusitis.
How to Use
- Children 6-12 years: 1 or 2 drops into each nostril once or twice daily.
- No more than 2 doses should be given in any 24 hours.
- Not to be taken with any other cough and cold medicines.
- Not to be used for more than 5 days without the advice of a doctor.
- Under 6 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not to be used for more than 5 days without the advice of a doctor
- Parents or carers should seek medical attention if the child's condition worsens
- For reasons of hygiene do not use this bottle more than 28 days after first opening it
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection
- Not to be used in children under 6 years of age
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage (2 doses in a 24 hour period)
- Do not take with any other cough and cold medicines
- Do not use for more than seven consecutive days without consulting your doctor
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Nasal drops containing: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.05% w/v