Otrivine Congestion Relief 0.1% Nasal SprayRegular price £4.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of nasal congestion, perennial and allergic rhinitis (including hayfever), sinusitis.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: 1 spray in each nostril 1-3 times daily as needed.
- Do not exceed 3 applications daily into each nostril.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiry date given.
- If you are pregnant or taking other medicines or are under a doctor's care consult your doctor before using Otrivine.
- Do not use continuously for more than seven consecutive days.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Nasal spray containing: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v