Otrivine Extra Dual Relief 0.5mg/ml + 0.6mg/ml Nasal SprayRegular price £7.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic treatment of nasal congestion and rhinorrhoea in connection with common colds.
How to Use
- Adults: 1 puff in each nostril up to 3 times daily.
- At least 6 hours should be left between doses.
- No more than 3 applications daily in each nostril.
- Treatment duration should not exceed 7 days.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use continuously for more than seven consecutive days
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection
- Do not freeze or use after the expiry date given
- Not for use in children under the age of 18 years
- Always read the label/leaflet
- Ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice if you think the effect of this medicine is too strong or too weak.
Nasal spray containing in 1ml:
- Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.5mg
- Ipratropium Bromide 0.6mg