Ovex TabletsRegular price £4.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment of Enterobius vermicularis (threadworm).
How to Use
- Adults and children over 2 years: 1 tablet chewed, crushed or swallowed whole.
- Children should be supervised when they take this medicine and the tablet crushed before giving to a young child.
- Ovex suspension should be considered for patients such as young children who are unable to swallow the tablet.
- A second tablet can be taken after 2 weeks if reinfection is suspected.
- It is recommended that all members of the family are treated at the same time.
- Not to be given under 2 years or in pregnancy.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Not suitable for children under 2 years old
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before if you are taking any other medication
- Always read the patient information leaflet carefully before use
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not use after expiry date
- If symptoms persist, please speak to your doctor
Active ingredients: 100 mg Mebendazole.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Orange Flavour and Orange Yellow S (E110).