Paludrine 100mg TabletsRegular price £21.51
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the prevention and suppression of malaria.
How to Use
- Non-immune subjects entering a malarious area are advised to begin daily treatment with Paludrine 1 week before, or if this is not possible, then at least 2 days before entering the malarious area.
- The daily dose should be continued throughout exposure to risk and for 4 weeks after leaving the area.
- Tablets should be taken with water, after food, at the same time each day.
- Over 14 years: two tablets daily.
- 9-14 years: one and a half tablets daily.
- 5-8 years: one tablet daily.
- 1-4 years: half a tablet daily.
- Under 1 year: one quarter of a tablet daily.
- Tablet containing: Proguanil Hydrochloride 100mg