Panadol ActifastRegular price £1.49
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Tablets are used for:
- Headache including migraine and tension headaches, toothache, backache, rheumatic and muscle pain, sore throat, period pain and for relieving the fever, aches and pains of colds and flu.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 2 tablets taken with half a tumbler of water (100ml) up to 4 times daily as required. Not more frequently than every 4 hours. Maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours. For maximum speed of action the tablets should be taken on an empty stomach.
- 12-15 years: 1 tablet up to 4 times daily. Maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not recommended for children under 12 years old
- Always read the product label/leaflet and only use as directed