Panadol Actifast Soluble TabletsRegular price £4.49
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Tablets are used for:
- The treatment of most painful and febrile conditions, for example, headache including migraine and tension headaches, toothache, backache, rheumatic and muscle pains, dysmenorrhoea, sore throat, and for relieving the fever, aches and pains of colds and flu.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 1-2 tablets in at least half a tumbler of water up to 4 times daily.
10-15 years: 1 tablet dissolved in water every 4 hours. Do not give for more than 3 days without consulting a doctor.
Doses should not be taken more frequently than every 4 hours and not more than 4 doses in any 24 hour period.
- Under 10 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Please ensure this medication is used in line with the manufacturers directions.
- If symptoms persist seek help from an appropriate healthcare professional.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Each Effervescent Tablet contains the Active Ingredient Paracetamol Ph Eur 500 mg Sodium content 427 mg per Tablet.