Panadol Advance 500mg TabletsRegular price £1.65
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Tablets are used for:
- Treatment of most painful and febrile conditions, for example, headache including migraine and tension headaches, toothache, backache, rheumatic and muscle pains, dysmenorrhoea, sore throat, and for relieving the fever, aches and pains of colds and flu.
- Also recommended for the symptomatic relief of pain due to non-serious arthritis.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 1-2 tablets up to 4 times daily as required.
- 10-15 years: 1 tablet up to 4 times daily as required. Not to be taken for more than 3 consecutive days without medical advice.
- Under 10 years: not suitable.
- The dose should not be repeated more frequently than every 4 hours. Maximum 4 doses in any 24 hour period.
Warnings & Cautions
- If you have any questions, or if there is anything you do not understand, ask your pharmacist
- Do not give to children under 6 years old
- Please read right through the information on the outside and inside of this pack before you start using this medicine
Each tablets contains Paracetamol 500 mg. Also contains a mixture of Sodium Methyl (E219), Sodium Ethyl (E215) and Sodium Propyl (E217) Parahydroxybenzoates.