Panadol Extra Advance TabletsRegular price £4.39
What’s it for?
These Tablets are used for:
- Headache including migraine, toothache, backache, rheumatic pain, sore throat, period pain and for relieving the fever, aches and pains of colds and flu.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 2 tablets up to 4 times daily. Not more frequently than every 4 hours. Maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- 12-15 years: 1 tablet up to 4 times daily. Maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store below 30°C
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
Each Tablet contains the Active Ingredients Paracetamol 500 mg and Caffeine 65 mg Also includes a mixture of Sodium Methyl (E219), Sodium Ethyl (E215) and Sodium Propyl (E217) Parahydroxybenzoates.