Panadol Extra Soluble TabletsRegular price £4.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Tablets are used for:
- The treatment of most painful and febrile conditions, for example, headache including migraine, backache, toothache, colds and influenza, sore throat, rheumatic pain and period pain.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 2 tablets dissolved in at least half a tumbler of water every 4 hours as required up to 4 times daily and not more frequently than every 4 hours. Maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- 12-15 years: 1 tablet up to 4 times daily. Maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- If symptoms persist seek help from an appropriate healthcare professional
- Read patient information carefully before use
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
Each Effervescent Tablet contains the Active Ingredients Paracetamol 500 mg and Caffeine 65 mg, Sodium content 427 mg per Tablet.