Panadol Period Pain 500mg/65mg TabletsRegular price £2.89
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These tablets are used for:
- Relief of pain including period pain, toothache, rheumatic pain, headache, sore throat, feverishness, migraine, aches, and pains of colds and flu, backache and to reduce temperature.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed. Maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours. Avoid further caffeine intake.
- 12-15 years: 1 tablet up to 4 times daily. Maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- If symptoms persist seek help from an appropriate healthcare professional
- Read patient information carefully before use
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Paracetamol 500mg
- Caffeine 65mg