Pantoloc Control 20mg Gastro-Resistant TabletsRegular price £7.76
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (e.g. heartburn, acid regurgitation) in adults.
How to Use
- Over 18 years: one tablet daily swallowed whole with liquid before a meal.
- It might be necessary to take the tablets for 2-3 days to achieve improvement of symptoms.
- Treatment should be discontinued once complete relief of symptoms has occurred.
- If no symptom relief after 2 weeks of continuous treatment a doctor should be consulted.
- Treatment should not exceed 4 weeks without consulting a doctor.
- Under 18 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- This medicine may not bring immediate relief
- Do not exceed this dose
- Read the package leaflet before use
- Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- These tablets are not recommended to be used by anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not take if you are allergic to the ingredients contained in the tablets
Yellow, oval biconvex film-coated tablet imprinted with P20 in brown ink on one side containing: Pantoprazole as Sodium Sesquihydrate 20mg