Paramol TabletsRegular price £7.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Tablets are used for:
- The short-term treatment of acute moderate pain which is not relieved by paracetamol, ibuprofen or aspirin alone and as an antipyretic in conditions such as headache, migraine, period pain, toothache and other dental pain, back pain, muscular and joint pains, and neuralgia.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours. Maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- 12–15 years old: 1 tablet every 4-6 hours. Maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours. Do not take for more than 3 days continuously without medical review.
- Under 12 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Taking dihydrocodeine regularly for a long time can lead to addiction. Taking a painkiller for headaches too often or for too long can make them worse
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well
- See packaging carefully before use
Each tablet contains Dihydrocodeine Tartrate 7.46mg and Paracetamol 500mg.