Pepto-Bismol 17.5mg/ml Oral SuspensionRegular price £3.05
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Fast relief of heartburn, indigestion, nausea and upset stomach. Controls diarrhoea.
How to Use
- Over 16 years: 30ml in dosing cup provided. Repeat dose every 30-60 minutes if needed, up to 8 doses in 24 hours.
- Under 16 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose or use after the expiry date
- Only use as directed, use for longer than 2 days, or in higher doses than recommended has been associated with an increase in side effects
- If you have diarrhoea, it is important to prevent or treat dehydration by drinking plenty of fluids or taking oral rehydration products, especially if you are frail or elderly
- Pink suspension containing in 30ml: Bismuth Subsalicylate 525mg