Pepto-Bismol 262.5mg tabletRegular price £3.57
What’s it for?
Fast relief of heartburn, indigestion, nausea and upset stomach. Controls diarrhoea.
How to Use
- Over 16 years: 2 tablets every 30-60 minutes if needed, up to a maximum of 16 in 24 hours.
- Under 16 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Ask a doctor before use if you are taking medication for: Thinning the blood (anticoagulants), Diabetes ,Gout.
- Possible side effects: This product may cause a temporary and harmless darkening of the stool and/or tongue. If symptoms do not disappear after 3 days of stopping product use - consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Warning: this product contains amaranth (colouring) which may cause allergic reactions including asthma; and aspartame (sweetener) - a source of phenylalanine, which may be harmful for people with phenylketonuria.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Active: Bismuth Subsalicylate (262.5 mg in each tablet).
Others: Mannitol, Calcium Carbonate, Povidone, Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Peppermint Flavour, Saccharin Sodium, Aspartame (E951), Amaranth Aluminium Lake (E123), Vanilla Cream Flavour.