Phillips' Milk of MagnesiaRegular price £4.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Relief from indigestion, excess acid and wind, heartburn and stomach discomfort and as a laxative for constipation.
How to Use
- As an antacid: Adults: 5-10ml. Maximum 60ml in 24 hours.
- Children 3-12 years: 5ml. Maximum 30ml in 24 hours.
- As a laxative: Adults: 30-45ml at bedtime. Repeat nightly reducing dose until constipation is relieved.
- Children 3 years and over: 5-10 ml at bedtime.
- Children under 3 years: to be given only on the advice of a doctor.
- Elderly: as adult dose. can be taken in milk or water.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Oral suspension containing in 5ml: Magnesium Hydroxide 415mg