Pirinase Allergy 0.05% Nasal SprayRegular price £8.69
What’s it for?
For the prophylaxis and treatment of allergic rhinitis including hayfever and that caused by other airborne allergens such as house dust mite and animal dander. Symptomatic relief of sneezing, itchy and runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, nasal congestion and associated sinus discomfort.
How to Use
- 18 years and over: 2 sprays into each nostril once a day, preferably in the morning.
- In some cases 2 sprays into each nostril twice daily may be required.
- Once symptoms are under control a maintenance dose of 1 spray per nostril once a day may be used.
- If symptoms recur the may be increased accordingly.
- Maximum daily dose should not exceed 4 sprays in each nostril.
- Under 18 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old
- Keep out of reach of children
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Use only in the nose
- Spray containing: Fluticasone Propionate 0.05%