Pirinase Hayfever Relief for Adults 0.05% Nasal SprayRegular price £8.69
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis including hayfever. Also provides symptomatic relief of sneezing, itchy and runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, nasal congestion and associated sinus discomfort.
How to Use
- Over 18 years: 2 sprays into each nostril once a day, preferably in the morning.
- In some cases 2 sprays into each nostril twice daily may be required.
- Maximum 4 sprays into each nostril in 24 hours.
- Maximum benefit may require 3-4 days of continuous use.
- Once symptoms are under control a maintenance dose of one spray per nostril once a day may be used.
- If symptoms recur the may be increased accordingly.
- The minimum dose at which effective control of symptoms is maintained should be used.
- Under 18 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old
- Keep out of reach of children
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Use only in the nose
- Aqueous nasal spray suspension containing per dose: Fluticasone Propionate 50µg