Piriton Allergy TabletsRegular price £4.49
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of all allergic conditions responsive to antihistamines, including hay fever, vasomotor rhinitis, urticaria, angioneurotic oedema, food allergy, drug and serum reactions, insect bites. Also indicated for the symptomatic relief of itch associated with chickenpox.
How to Use
- Adults: 1 tablet 4-6 hourly. Maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children 6-12 years: half a tablet 4-6 hourly. Maximum 3 tablets in 24 hours.
- Not recommended under 6 years.
Warnings & Cautions
- WARNING: may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
- Store below 30ºC. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Round, bi-convex, yellow tablet engraved with P to one side of breakline, with a breakline only on the reverse containing: Chlorphenamine Maleate 4mg